Community Space is just one of the ways we strive to serve our community better. Village Green Centre and our Management Company, BentallGreenOak
donate space in our centre for non-profit groups to undertake their fund raising endeavours.
We are accepting Community Space Applications for 2019. Please keep in mind that November/December we are fully booked for the holiday season and cannot accommodate community space requests during that time.
All applications are considered based on the following:
- Be a registered non-profit organization
- Benefit the community in which Village Green Shopping Centre operates
Requests for the following are unlikely to receive approval:
- Individual applicants
- Religious or political organizations
- Third-party fundraising
- Trips and tours
- Lobbying and petitions
- Each organization is limited to two bookings per year at Village Green Shopping Centre
- All display apparatus must be brought in and completely set up prior to centre opening. The display backdrop may not exceed six feet in height and ten feet in width.
- Tear down of your display must not occur prior to centre closing.
- The centre does have some props available for your use including tables. There is, however, a small rental fee to offset the cleaning of the table covers which we also provide.
- All signage must be of professional quality and absolutely no hand-lettering signage is permitted.
- Sandwich board signage is not permitted.
- Your display must be manned during all centre hours
- All groups / organizations must supply proof of comprehensive public liability and property damage insurance coverage. This insurance must have inclusive limits of not less than $2,000,000 for each occurrence or such higher limits as the Licensor requires from time to time with the Licensor named as additional insured.