Community Space is just one of the ways we strive to serve our community better. Village Green Shopping Centre and our Management Company, BentallGreenOak
donate space in our centre for non-profit groups to undertake their fund raising endeavours.
We are accepting Community Space Applications for 2020. Please keep in mind that November/December we are fully booked for the holiday season and cannot accommodate community space requests during that time.
All applications are considered based on the following:
- Be a registered non-profit organization
- Benefit the community in which Village Green Shopping Centre operates
Requests for the following are unlikely to receive approval:
- Individual applicants
- Religious or political organizations
- Third-party fundraising
- Trips and tours
- Lobbying and petitions
- Each organization is limited to two bookings per year at Village Green Shopping Centre
- All display apparatus must be brought in and completely set up prior to centre opening. The display backdrop may not exceed six feet in height and ten feet in width.
- Tear down of your display must not occur prior to centre closing.
- The centre does have some props available for your use including tables. There is, however, a small rental fee to offset the cleaning of the table covers which we also provide.
- All signage must be of professional quality and absolutely no hand-lettering signage is permitted.
- Sandwich board signage is not permitted.
- Your display must be manned during all centre hours
- All groups / organizations must supply proof of comprehensive public liability and property damage insurance coverage. This insurance must have inclusive limits of not less than $2,000,000 for each occurrence or such higher limits as the Licensor requires from time to time with the Licensor named as additional insured.